Personal project - Letters from whitechapel solver
About this script
- This script was written in Python 2.
- This script is solver for detective players who play the board game “Letters from whitechapel”.
- startNode = farthest clue node
- moveSequence = left movement sequence from farthest clue node (w = walk, c = coach, a = alley)
- exceptTrace = innocent node list
- Find the optimal movement count from victim node to the farthest clue node
- Input farthest clue node to ‘startNode’
- Input the left movement sequence from farthest clue node to ‘moveSequence’
- (Optional) Input innocent node list to ‘exceptTrace’
- Output means candidate node list